Sunday, April 18, 2010

And the Winner Is....



Drum Roll Please....
Congratulations Tiffany Cox! You're the winner of a photo session of your choice!
And 2nd Place.... {I decided to do two 2nd place winners and three 3rd place winners}

Kat Powell and Holly Jensen
You both are able to book a $32 session of your choice!


And 3rd Place...

Kim Mayhew, Karen Ferrara and Crystal Parks
You three can receive 30% off of a session of your choice!




Thank you to all who entered! Thanks also to my lovely assistants...Addison for drawing the winners and Eric for being my hand model!
For those of you who won and would like to take advantage of the offers please email me katwarnerphotography@gmail.com or message me on facebook with your contact info, what type of session, when you would be interested in having your session done and any other specifics you would like me to know and we can get your sessions booked! I look forward to having many fun sessions in the near future!
For everyone else who entered and didn't get chosen...I would like to offer you a 10% discount off of any session of your choice!


{P.S.- I apologize that it took me so long to get the winners posted today...I had a lovely 12 hour shift at the hospital today!)

1 comment:

KFerrara said...

SWEET... It's awesome seeing my name as a winner :D I'll let you know what we choose for our session... cannot wait
Thanks girl