Thursday, April 22, 2010

About Me....

I decided that I would share some information about myself for my prospective clients that don't already know me. I will get to know you, so it's only fair that you get to know about me, right?!

I grew up and still reside in Utah County. I received my Associates Degree from Utah Valley State College, (now UVU), in 2004. I was diagnosed with MS in 2006, but I don't let that keep me from doing the things I love. I met and married my wonderful husband, Eric, in 2007. I am a stepmom to Jaxson, 6 and mom to Addison, 1. That is a full time job in and of itself! I love it! The three of them keep me on my toes. I am employed full time by Intermountain Health Care, and have been for over 8 years.

Things I enjoy and love are...traveling, scrapbooking (I am so far behind!), sewing (esp. cute little dresses for my babe), watching movies with my hubby, eating ice cream (love it), chocolate & peanut butter...together..YUM, Red Robins fries and fry sauce, shopping, taking naps, Diet Coke (I'm basically addicted), and of course photography....just to name a few.

I have had a passion for photography for years and years. It has been just within the last year or so that I have decided to share that passion with you. I am mostly a self taught photographer. I, however, have taken photography classes in the past, and I am learning new things daily! {The feedback that I have received from current clients has been overwhelming and has encouraged me to promote my business! Thank you!}

If you would like to follow my family blog and see what we are really like...lol...check out my family blog here.

I am very excited to meet many new faces this year and in the years to come!
Don't hesitate to email me with any questions!

No comments: