Friday, September 21, 2012

Christmas Card Mini Sessions: Kat Warner Photography- Utah Photographer

 
I did this last year and have decided to offer it this year.  What your Christmas mini session will include:  20 min session in Utah County.  10 of your favorite images on DVD.  {Additional images from the session may be purchased for an additional fee.}  25- 5x7 double sided Christmas Cards with envelopes.  All for $85!!  This offer expires 10/31/12.  {If I have enough interest I may extend it through November.}  The following are the templates options:
 
 Images from the Jamie Schultz Designs are not of Kat Warner Photography.
Card Front shown.  Card back will be customized.
 Card Front
 Card Back
 Card Front
Card Back
{I do have access to additional templates.  There may be an additional fee.  Contact me for a link if you're interested}
Don't miss out on this offer!  You will be the envy of all your family and friends this year!!
Call, Text, 801.494.9488 or email katwarnerphotography@gmail.com to schedule your session!!

{If you have already had a session with me this year and would like to order Christmas Cards contact me for pricing.}


 


No comments: