Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Facebook

Help me get to 200 Fans on Facebook. I'm 70 away. I'm a natural light photographer located in Utah County (but I do love to travel!) Suggest to your friends to 'like' Kat Warner Photography. Have them post on my wall that you sent them. (i.e. Jon Doe sent me) The person who sends the most new fans our way will win a photo shoot of their choosing. It's that easy! Plus I will also chose 1 random fan (by random.org) to win a 15 min mini session with 10 images of my choosing on a DVD. It's going to be fun! Share the facebook post on your wall and let's get some more 'likes'! Yay!  Log into facebook and 'like' our page, then share with your facebook friends.  I often offer session specials via facebook that I don't offer to the blog readers.  What could one little 'like' hurt?  You may just win!

No comments: